A Knowledge Transfer Framework: the PFI context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anjar Priyono, 2016. "The use of ICT platforms to promote knowledge exchange in project-based organisations," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, VSP Ostrava, a. s., vol. 4(2), pages 5-21, December.
- Abraham Park & Chen Yu Chang, 2013. "Impacts of Construction Events on the Project Equity Value of the Channel Tunnel Project," ERES eres2013_97, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:1394-1409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osabutey, Ellis L.C. & Jin, Zhongqi, 2016. "Factors influencing technology and knowledge transfer: Configurational recipes for Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5390-5395.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:154-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Justyna Patalas-Maliszewska & S³awomir K³os, 2012. "Assessing The Use Of Knowledge Management Tools In A Sme Based On The Real Case Study," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 6(1), pages 206-214, December.
- Osabutey, Ellis L.C. & Williams, Karen & Debrah, Yaw A., 2014. "The potential for technology and knowledge transfers between foreign and local firms: A study of the construction industry in Ghana," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 560-571.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge transfer; Private Finance Initiative; framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:24:y:2006:i:10:p:1045-1056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.