TenSeM: a multicriteria and multidecision-makers' model in tender evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zedan Hatush & Martin Skitmore, 1997. "Assessment and evaluation of contractor data against client goals using PERT approach," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 327-340.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Ballesteros-P�rez & Martin Skitmore & Eugenio Pellicer & M. Carmen Gonz�lez-Cruz, 2015. "Scoring rules and abnormally low bids criteria in construction tenders: a taxonomic review," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 259-278, April.
- Lorentziadis, Panos L., 2010. "Post-objective determination of weights of the evaluation factors in public procurement tenders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 261-267, January.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Lourenço, João C. & Chagas, Manuel P. & Bana e Costa, João C., 2007. "Development of reusable bid evaluation models for the Portugese Electric Transmission Company," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 22697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J P Pastor-Ferrando & P Aragonés-Beltrán & A Hospitaler-Pérez & M García-Melón, 2010. "An ANP- and AHP-based approach for weighting criteria in public works bidding," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(6), pages 905-916, June.
- Štěpán Veselý & Mirko Dohnal, 2012. "Decision making in goverment tenders: A formalized qualitative model," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 397-406.
- Carlos A. Bana e Costa & João C. Lourenço & Manuel P. Chagas & João C. Bana e Costa, 2008. "Development of Reusable Bid Evaluation Models for the Portuguese Electric Transmission Company," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 22-42, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- K. C. Lam & T. S. Hu & S. T. Ng, 2005. "Using the principal component analysis method as a tool in contractor pre-qualification," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 673-684.
More about this item
KeywordsMulticriteria; Multidecision-makers; Interactive Model; Tender Evaluation; Social Welfare Function;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:21-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.