Determining the parameters in a social welfare function using stated preference data: an application to health
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Torrance, George W. & O'Brien, Bernie J. & Stoddart, Greg L., 2005. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198529453.
- Dolan, Paul & Olsen, Jan Abel, 2002. "Distributing Health Care: Economic and ethical issues," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192632531.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Dolan & Rebecca Shaw & Aki Tsuchiya & Alan Williams, 2005. "QALY maximisation and people's preferences: a methodological review of the literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 197-208.
- Matthew Robson & Miqdad Asaria & Richard Cookson & Aki Tsuchiya & Shehzad Ali, 2017.
"Eliciting the Level of Health Inequality Aversion in England,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(10), pages 1328-1334, October.
- Matthew Robson & Miqdad Asaria & Richard Cookson & Aki Tsuchiya & Shehzad Ali, 2016. "Eliciting the level of health inequality aversion in England," Working Papers 125cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Abellán Perpiñán, José Mª & Sánchez Martínez,Fernando I. & Martínez Pérez, Jorge E., 2007. "La medición del bienestar social relacionado con la salud/The Measurement of the Health Related Social Welfare," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 927-950, Diciembre.
- Aki Tsuchiya, 2012. "Distributional Judgements in the Context of Economic Evaluation," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 38 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F. & l’Haridon, Olivier & Pinto, Jose Luis, 2015.
"Estimating sign-dependent societal preferences for quality of life,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 229-243.
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner & l'Haridon, Olivier & Pinto, Jose Luis, 2014. "Estimating sign-dependent societal preferences for quality of life," MPRA Paper 58262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur E. Attema & Werner B.F. Brouwer & Olivier L’haridon & Jose Luis Pinto, 2015. "Estimating sign-dependent societal preferences for quality of life," Post-Print halshs-01183561, HAL.
- Abasolo, Ignacio & Tsuchiya, Aki, 2004. "Exploring social welfare functions and violation of monotonicity: an example from inequalities in health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 313-329, March.
- Gu, Yuanyuan & Lancsar, Emily & Ghijben, Peter & Butler, James RG & Donaldson, Cam, 2015. "Attributes and weights in health care priority setting: A systematic review of what counts and to what extent," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 41-52.
- Ignacio Abásolo & Aki Tsuchiya, 2013. "Is more health always better for society? Exploring public preferences that violate monotonicity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 539-563, April.
- Josephine Borghi, 2008. "Aggregation rules for cost-benefit analysis: a health economics perspective," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 863-875.
- Mæstad, Ottar & Norheim, Ole Frithjof, 2012. "A universal preference for equality in health? Reasons to reconsider properties of applied social welfare functions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(10), pages 1836-1843.
- Zachary Michaelson, 2015. "Biases in choices about fairness: Psychology and economic inequality," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(2), pages 198-203, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:43:y:2011:i:18:p:2241-2250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.