Survival chances of new businesses: do regional conditions matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Falck, Oliver, 2007. "Survival chances of new businesses: Do regional conditions matter?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20493, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Bernard & Fredrik Sjoholm, 2003. "Foreign Owners and Plant Survival," NBER Working Papers 10039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter van der Zwan & Ingrid Verheul & Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Progress: Climbing the Entrepreneurial Ladder in Europe and the US," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-070/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 17 Mar 2010.
- Klaesson , Johan & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Market potential, start-up size and the survival of new firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 384, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Matthew A. COLE & Robert J R ELLIOTT & OKUBO Toshihiro & Eric STROBL, 2013. "Natural Disasters and Plant Survival: The impact of the Kobe earthquake," Discussion papers 13063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tobias Ebert & Thomas Brenner & Udo Brixy, 2015. "New Firm Survival: The Interdependence between Regional Externalities and Innovativeness," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dirk Oberschachtsiek, 2014. "Waiting to start a business venture. Empirical evidence on the determinants," Working Paper Series in Economics 293, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- repec:taf:entreg:v:28:y:2016:i:9-10:p:746-767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn, 2014.
"Regional Effect Heterogeneity of Start-up Subsidies for the Unemployed,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 1108-1134, June.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2013. "Regional Effect Heterogeneity of Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 7460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:297-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li Yu & Peter F. Orazem & Robert W. Jolly, 2010.
"Why Do Rural Firms Live Longer?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 669-688.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter F. & Jolly, Robert W., 2009. "Why Do Rural Firms Live Longer?," Working Papers 54081, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter & Jolly, Robert W., 2009. "Why Do Rural Firms Live Longer?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Oberschachtsiek, Dirk, 2010. "How do local labor market conditions and individual characteristics affect quitting selfemployment?," Discussion Papers, Presidential Department P 2010-001, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Matthew A. COLE & Robert J R ELLIOTT & OKUBO Toshihiro & Eric STROBL, 2015. "Natural Disasters, Industrial Clusters and Manufacturing Plant Survival," Discussion papers 15008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eee:joreco:v:28:y:2016:i:c:p:219-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filippo Randelli & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2015. "The Survival of Tuscan Firms," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Agostino, Mariarosaria & Nifo, Annamaria & Trivieri, Francesco & Vecchione, Gaetano, 2016. "Total factor productivity heterogeneity: channelling the impact of institutions," MPRA Paper 72759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Simioni, Michel, 2012.
"Quality Labels and Firm Survival in the French Cheese Industry,"
IDEI Working Papers
741, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Quality Labels and Firm Survival in the French Cheese Industry," TSE Working Papers 12-335, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Staniewski, Marcin W., 2016. "The contribution of business experience and knowledge to successful entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5147-5152.
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit & Yvonne Schindele, 2014. "Surviving Against the Tide: Are New Businesses in Innovative Industries Less Affected by General Economic Trends?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Yun Jeong Choi & Jee Young Kim & Min Hee You, 2017. "Radius Restriction and Firms' Survival: Evidence from the Coffee Franchise Industry," Working papers 2017rwp-115, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Oberschachtsiek, Dirk & Scioch, Patrycja, 2011. "The outcome of coaching and training for self-employment : a statistical evaluation of non-financial support schemes for unemployed business founders in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201116, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Martin G.A. Svensson, 2015. "When being wrong might be right: on overconfidence as an evolutionary mechanism of nascent entrepreneurs," Chapters,in: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy, chapter 10, pages 237-258 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo & Eric Strobl, 2014. "Natural Disasters and the Birth, Life and Death of Plants: The Case of the Kobe Earthquake," Working Papers 2014-114, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sam Tavassoli & Viroj Jienwatcharamongkhol, 2016.
"Survival of entrepreneurial firms: the role of agglomeration externalities,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(9-10), pages 746-767, October.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2016. "Survival of Entrepreneurial Firms: The Role of Agglomeration Externalities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Anabela Santos & Paulo Neto & Maria Manuel Serrano, 2016. "A long-term mortality analysis of subsidized firms in rural areas: an empirical study in the Portuguese Alentejo region," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 125-151, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:16:p:2039-2048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.