Hysteresis in unemployment: empirical evidence from Taiwan's region data based on panel unit root tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean françois Hoarau & Claude Lopez & Michel Paul, 2010.
"Short Note on the Unemployment Rate of the “French overseas regions”,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2321-2329.
- Jean-François HOARAU & Claude Lopez & Michel PAUL, 2009. "Short Note on the Unemployment Rate of the French Overseas Regions," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2009-3, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Hoarau, J-F. & Lopez, C. & Paul, M., 2011. "Short Note on the Unemployment Rate of the French Overseas Regions," Working papers 337, Banque de France.
- Jean-François Hoarau & Claude Lopez & Michel Paul, 2011. "Short Note on the Unemployment Rate of the French Overseas Regions," Working Papers hal-01243453, HAL.
- Giray GOZGOR, 2013. "Unemployment Persistence and Inflation Convergence: Evidence from Regions of Turkey," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 55-64.
- Chang, Ming-Jen & Su, Che-Yi, 2014. "Hysteresis versus natural rate in Taiwan's unemployment: Evidence from the educational attainment categories," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 293-304.
- Vuyo Pikoko & Andrew Phiri, 2018.
"Is there hysteresis in South African unemployment? Evidence form the post-recessionary period,"
1803, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jan 2018.
- Pikoko, Vuyokazi & Phiri, Andrew, 2018. "Is there hysteresis in South African unemployment? Evidence from the post-recessionary period," MPRA Paper 83962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bmo:bmoart:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- DO ANGO, Simplicio & AMBA OYON, Claude Marius, 2016. "A PANIC Attack on Inflation and Unemployment in Africa: Analysis of Persistence and Convergence," MPRA Paper 79685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosten, Jack & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2011. "Dynamic persistence in the unemployment rate of OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 948-954, May.
- Melis Tartici, 2015. "A Reinvestigation of the Hysteresis Hypothesis in the OECD Countries," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 2(1), pages 22-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:10:p:1335-1340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.