Aggregate economic fluctuations and regional convergence: the Finnish case 1988-95
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Pekkala, Sari, 2001. "Regional Economic Repercussions of an Economic Crisis: A Sectoral Analysis," Discussion Papers 248, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2007.
"Regional Business Cycles and the Emergence of Sheltered Economies in the Southern Periphery of Europe,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 621-648.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2006. "Regional business cycles and the emergence of sheltered economies in the southern periphery of Europe," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 7, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2011.
"Short run dynamics of income disparities and regional cycle synchronization,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p937, European Regional Science Association.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2011. "Short-run dynamics of income disparities and regional cycle synchronization," Working Papers 2011_09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- W.A. NaudÈ & W.F. Krugell, 2003.
"An Inquiry into Cities and their Role in Subnational Economic Growth in South Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(4), pages 476-499, December.
- Naude, Wim & Krugell, W.F., 2004. "An Inquiry into Cities and Their Role in Subnational Economic Growth in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- S. Dobson & C. Ramlogan, 2002. "Economic Growth and Convergence in Latin America," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 83-104.
- Andres Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Regional economic cycles and the emergence of sheltered economies in the periphery of the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa03p189, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Elekes, 2011. "Cohesion and/or Growth?," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 56(1), pages 108-124.
- Nicola D. Coniglio & Francesco Prota, 2011. "Economic Crises and Regional Convergence in the EU: An Exploration of Facts, Theories and Policy Implications," Chapters,in: The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stephen Dobson & Carlyn Ramlogan, 2002. "Convergence and divergence in Latin America, 1970-1998," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 465-470.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2005. "Regional convergence, inequality, and space," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 155-176, April.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2014. "Short-Run Dynamics of Income Disparities and Regional Cycle Synchronization in the U.S," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 292-332, June.
- Stefano Magrini & Margherita Gerolimetto & Hasan Engin Duran, 2011. "Distortions in Cross-Sectional Convergence Analysis when the Aggregate Business Cycle is Incomplete," Working Papers 2011_07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:2:p:211-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.