Aggregation of data and profit maximization in Mexican agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Hengyun & Rae, Allan N. & Huang, Jikun, 2004. "Livestock Productivity In China: Data Revision And Total Factor Productivity Decomposition," China Agriculture Project Working Papers 23691, Massey University, Centre for Applied Economics and Policy Studies.
- Qinghua Liu & C. Richard Shumway, 2004.
"Testing aggregation consistency across geography and commodities,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), pages 463-486, September.
- Liu, Qinghua & Shumway, C. Richard, 2004. "Testing aggregation consistency across geography and commodities," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-24.
- Liu, Qinghua & Shumway, C. Richard, 2003. "Testing Aggregation Consistency Across Geography And Commodities," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22201, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yumei Liu & Wuyang Hu & Simon Jetté-Nantel & Zhihong Tian, 2014. "The Influence of Labor Price Change on Agricultural Machinery Usage in Chinese Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(2), pages 219-243, June.
- Anastassiadis, Friederike & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2013. "Evaluating the role of financial flexibility in farmers' investment decisions using latent class analysis," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158707, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Salvator Nkunzimana & H. Alan Love & C. Richard Shumway, 2003. "Mexican agricultural trade under the GATT," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 449-459.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:30:y:1998:i:2:p:235-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.