Industrial concentration and price-cost margin of the Indonesian food and beverages sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Mita Bhattacharya, 2002. "Industrial concentration and competition in Malaysian manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(17), pages 2127-2134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Giokas & Nicolaos Eriotis & Ioannis Dokas, 2015. "Efficiency and productivity of the food and beverage listed firms in the pre-recession and recessionary periods in Greece," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(19), pages 1927-1941, April.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2013.
"The Structure of Agricultural Trade Industry in Developing Countries,"
Trade Working Papers
23420, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2013. "The Structure of Agricultural Trade Industry in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers DP 2013-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Setiawan, Maman & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2012. "The relationship between technical efficiency and industrial concentration: Evidence from the Indonesian food and beverages industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 466-475.
- Ivana Blazkova, & Ondrej Dvoulety, 2017. "Is the price-cost margin affected by the market concentration? Evidence from the Czech food and beverages industry," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 13(2), pages 256-269, May.
- Blazkova, Ivana & Dvoulety, Ondrej, 2017. "Is the price-cost margin affected by the market concentration? Evidence from the Czech food and beverages industry," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center (PRADEC), vol. 13(2).
- Ivana Blazkova & Ondrej Dvoulety, 2018. "Sectoral And Firm-Level Determinants Of Profitability: A Multilevel Approach," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, VSP Ostrava, a. s., vol. 6(2), pages 32-44, December.
- Maman Setiawan & Grigorios Emvalomatis & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2013. "Structure, conduct, and performance: evidence from the Indonesian food and beverages industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1149-1165, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:29:p:3805-3814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.