Efficient Pricing of Derivatives on Assets with Discrete Dividends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2008. "An efficient binomial approach to the pricing of options on stocks with cash dividends," Working Papers 178, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Ruediger Frey & Lars Roesler & Dan Lu, 2017. "Corporate Security Prices in Structural Credit Risk Models with Incomplete Information: Extended Version," Papers 1701.04780, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Damir Filipovi'c & Sander Willems, 2018. "A Term Structure Model for Dividends and Interest Rates," Papers 1803.02249, arXiv.org.
- Ma, Jingtang & Fan, Jiacheng, 2016. "Convergence rates of recombining trees for pricing options on stocks under GBM and regime-switching models with known cash dividends," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 128-147.
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2012. "Extracting information on implied volatilities and discrete dividends from American options prices," Working Papers 2012_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alexander Buryak & Ivan Guo, 2014. "New analytic approach to address Put - Call parity violation due to discrete dividends," Papers 1407.7328, arXiv.org.
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & Olivier Scaillet, 2016.
"Early exercise decision in American options with dividends, stochastic volatility and jumps,"
- Antonio Cosma & Stefano Galluccio & Paola Pederzoli & O. Scaillet, 2016. "Early Exercise Decision in American Options with Dividends, Stochastic Volatility and Jumps," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-73, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Marcellino Gaudenzi & Antonino Zanette, 2009. "Pricing American barrier options with discrete dividends by binomial trees," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 32(2), pages 129-148, November.
- German Bernhart & Jan-Frederik Mai, 2016. "On the impact of a scrip dividend on an equity forward," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-16, December.
- Katarzyna Toporek, 2012. "Simple is better. Empirical comparison of American option valuation methods," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 29.
More about this item
KeywordsEquity option; pricing dividends; numerical methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:13:y:2006:i:3:p:265-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .