The determinants of capital structure choice: evidence from Greek listed companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishnankutty, Raveesh & Chakraborty, Kiran Shankar, 2013. "Determinants of debt capital in Indian corporate sector: a quantile regression analysis," MPRA Paper 48307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ris:joefas:0108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Apostolos Dasilas & Nicolas Papasyriopoulos, 2015. "Corporate governance, credit ratings and the capital structure of Greek SME and large listed firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 215-244, June.
- ManYing Kang & Marcel Ausloos, 2017. "An Inverse Problem Study: Credit Risk Ratings as a Determinant of Corporate Governance and Capital Structure in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies," Papers 1712.00602, arXiv.org.
- Stavros H. Arvanitis & Irakleia S. Tzigkounaki & Theodoros V. Stamatopoulos & Eleftherios I. Thalassinos, 2012. "Dynamic Approach of Capital Structure of European Shipping Companies," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(3), pages 33-63, December.
- Nirosha Hewa Wellalage & Stuart Locke, 2013. "Capital structure and its determinants in New Zealand firms," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 852-866, November.
- AVIRAL Kumar Tiwari & RAVEESH Krishnankutty, 2015. "Determinants Of Capital Structure: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 16-34, April.
- Khaled Hussainey & Khaled Aljifri, 2012. "Corporate governance mechanisms and capital structure in UAE," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 145-160, September.
- Alves, Paulo & Francisco, Paulo, 2015. "The impact of institutional environment on the capital structure of firms during recent financial crises," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 129-146.
- M. E. Bontempi & L. Bottazzi & R. Golinelli, 2015.
"Dynamic corporate capital structure behavior: empirical assessment in the light of heterogeneity and non stationarity,"
wp988, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Laura Bottazzi & Roberto Golinelli, 2015. "ynamic corporate capital structure behavior:empirical assessment in the light of heterogeneity and non stationarity," Working Papers 537, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:21:y:2011:i:6:p:379-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.