Does leverage influence auditor choice? A cross-country analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Géraldine Broye & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Does leverage influence auditor choice? A cross-country analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14152, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:22:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10997-017-9386-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:287-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maarten Corten & Tensie Steijvers & Nadine Lybaert, 2015. "The demand for auditor services in wholly family-owned private firms: the moderating role of generation," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Reheul, Anne-Mie & Van Caneghem, Tom & Verbruggen, Sandra, 2011. "Auditor choice in the Belgian nonprofit sector: a behavioral perspective," Working Papers 2011/36, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Charles Piot & Alain Schatt, 2010.
"La réglementation de l’audit est-elle dans l’intérêt public:quelques enseignements du modèle français,"
Working Papers CREGO
1100606, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- C. Piot & A. Schatt, 2010. "La réglementation de l'audit est-elle dans l'intérêt public : quelques enseignements du modèle français," Post-Print halshs-00534758, HAL.
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:47:y:2017:i:5:p:565-584 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jso:coejss:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:886-901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leif Atle Beisland & Roy Mersland & R. Oystein Strøm, 2012.
"Audit Quality and Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Microfinance Industry,"
Working Papers CEB
12-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leif Atle Beisland & Roy Mersland & R. Oystein Strøm, 2013. "Audit Quality and Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Microfinance Industry," Working Papers CEB 13-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jamel Azibi & Hubert Tondeur & Mohamed Tahar Rajhi, 2010. "Auditor Choice And Intitutionnel Investor Characteristics After The Enron Scandal In The French Context," Post-Print hal-00481076, HAL.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-02-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fan:eieiei:v:html10.3280/ei2015-002001 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:18:y:2008:i:9:p:715-731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.