Secondary market pricing behaviour around UK bond auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2012. "Threat of fiscal dominance?," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 65, January.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:347-356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S Chadha & Alex Waters, 2012.
"The financial market impact of UK quantitative easing,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Threat of fiscal dominance?, volume 65, pages 277-304
Bank for International Settlements.
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S. Chadha & Alex Waters, 2012. "The financial market impact of UK quantitative easing," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 702-728, WINTER.
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S. Chadha & Alex Waters, 2012. "The Financial Market Impact of UK Quantitative Easing," Studies in Economics 1211, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S. Chadha & Alex Water, 2012. "The Financial Market Impact of UK Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 696, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Steeley, James M. & Matyushkin, Alexander, 2015. "The effects of quantitative easing on the volatility of the gilt-edged market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 113-128.
- Francis Breedon & Philip Turner, 2016. "On the transactions costs ofquantitative easing," BIS Working Papers 571, Bank for International Settlements.
- Breedon, Francis, 2018.
"On the transactions costs of UK quantitative easing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 347-356.
- Francis Breedon, 2018. "On the Transactions Costs of UK Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 848, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Steeley, James M., 2015. "The side effects of quantitative easing: Evidence from the UK bond market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 303-336.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:18:y:2008:i:9:p:691-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.