The profitability of daily stock market indices trades based on neural network predictions: case study for the S&P 500, the DAX, the TOPIX and the FTSE in the period 1965-1999
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:569-580 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bekiros, Stelios D., 2015. "Heuristic learning in intraday trading under uncertainty," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 34-49.
- Moreno, David & Olmeda, Ignacio, 2007. "Is the predictability of emerging and developed stock markets really exploitable?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 436-454, October.
- Bekiros, Stelios D., 2010. "Heterogeneous trading strategies with adaptive fuzzy Actor-Critic reinforcement learning: A behavioral approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1153-1170, June.
- Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Rosillo, Rafael & de la Fuente, David, 2017. "European Exchange Trading Funds Trading with Locally Weighted Support Vector Regression," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 372-384.
- Bekiros, Stelios D., 2010. "Fuzzy adaptive decision-making for boundedly rational traders in speculative stock markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 285-293, April.
- Bekiros, Stelios D., 2013. "Irrational fads, short-term memory emulation, and asset predictability," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 213-219.
- Michael Dietrich, 2006. "Neural networks and the evolution of firms and industries: An application to UK SIC34 and SIC72," Working Papers 2006007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:14:y:2004:i:4:p:285-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.