Testing for covariance stationarity of stock returns in the presence of structural breaks: an intervention analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Worthington & Abbas Valadkhani, 2005.
"Catastrophic Shocks and Capital Markets: A Comparative Analysis by Disaster and Sector,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 331-344.
- Worthington, Andrew & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2005. "Catastrophic Shocks and Capital markets: A Comparative Analysis by Disaster and Sector," Economics Working Papers wp05-20, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Shih-Jui Yang & Ai-Chi Hsu & Show-Yen Lai & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2015. "Empirical Investigation of Herding Behavior in East Asian Stock Markets Toward the U.S. Market," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 9(1), pages 19-32.
- Mahua Barari & Nityananda Sarkar & Srikanta Kundu & Kushal Banik Chowdhury, 2014. "Forecasting House Prices in the United States with Multiple Structural Breaks," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Andrew Worthington & Abbas Valadkhani, 2004.
"Measuring the impact of natural disasters on capital markets: an empirical application using intervention analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2177-2186.
- Andrew Worthington & Abbas Valadkhani, 2003. "Measuring the impact of natural disasters on capital markets: An empirical application using intervention analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 154, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Guo, Yingwen & Zhou Z.F., Sherry, 2011. "Duration Analysis of Interest Rate Spells : Cross-National Study of Interest Rate Policy," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 52(1), pages 1-11, June.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2005. "Pre- and Post-Dynamic GST Effects on Goods and Services Included in the CPI Basket," Economics Working Papers wp05-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:9:y:2002:i:7:p:441-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.