Patterns of seasonality in employment in tourism in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Scott, 1995. "Why is consumption so seasonal?," Economics Working Papers 122, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Zacharias Psaradakis, 1997.
"Testing for unit roots in time series with nearly deterministic seasonal variation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 421-439.
- Zacharias Psaradakis, 1996. "Testing for Unit Roots in Time Series with Nearly Deterministic Seasonal Variation," Archive Discussion Papers 9602, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:56:y:2016:i:c:p:172-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turrión Prats, Judith & Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio, 2017. "Seasonality Determinants for the Main Markets in Spain," Working Papers 2072/306517, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Guimarães, Maria Helena & Sousa, Carlos & Dentinho, Tomaz & Boski, Tomasz, 2014. "Economic base model for the Guadiana estuary, Portugal an application for Integrated Coastal Zone Management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 63-70.
- Evren Erdoğan Cosar, 2006. "Seasonal behaviour of the consumer price index of Turkey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 449-455.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:1006-1019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Dóra Sæþórsdóttir & C. Michael Hall & Þorkell Stefánsson, 2019. "Senses by Seasons: Tourists’ Perceptions Depending on Seasonality in Popular Nature Destinations in Iceland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-18, May.
- repec:ite:iteeco:170203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:6:y:1999:i:11:p:735-739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.