Looking for a change point in French monetary policy in the early eighties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Santos & Maria Alberta Oliveira, 2010.
"Assessing French inflation persistence with impulse saturation break tests and automatic general-to-specific modelling,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 1577-1589.
- Carlos Santos & Maria Alberta Oliveira, 2007. "Assessing French Inflation Persistence with Impulse Saturation Break Tests and Automatic General-to-Specific Modelling," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 10, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Pelipas, 2011. "Structural Breaks and Dynamic Characteristics of Inflation and Growth Rates of Monetary Aggregates," BEROC Working Paper Series 15, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- László Kónya & Bekzod Abdullaev, 2015. "Does Ricardian equivalence hold in Australia? A revision based on testing super exogeneity with impulse-indicator saturation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 423-448, September.
- Igor Pelipas, 2012. "Multiple Structural Breaks and Inflation Persistance in Belarus," BEROC Working Paper Series 21, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Maria Teresa Mota & Mariana Alves da Cunha & Carlos Santos, 2008. "Looking for a break in Spanish Inflation Data in the early eighties and assessing persistence," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 022008, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:4:p:387-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.