Estimating portfolio value-at-risk via dynamic conditional correlation MGARCH model - an empirical study on foreign exchange rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BONGA-BONGA, Lumengo & NLEYA, Lebogang, 2018.
"Assessing Portfolio Market Risk in the BRICS Economies: Use of Multivariate GARCH Models,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 71(2), pages 87-128.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Nleya, Lebogang, 2016. "Assessing portfolio market risk in the BRICS economies: use of multivariate GARCH models," MPRA Paper 75809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toyoshima, Yuki & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2013. "Asymmetric dynamics in stock market correlations: Evidence from Japan and Singapore," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 117-123.
- Toyoshima, Yuki & Tamakoshi, Go & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2012. "Asymmetric dynamics in correlations of treasury and swap markets: Evidence from the US market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 381-394.
- Kaijian He & Kin Keung Lai & Guocheng Xiang, 2012. "Portfolio Value at Risk Estimate for Crude Oil Markets: A Multivariate Wavelet Denoising Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-26, April.
- He, Kaijian & Wang, Lijun & Zou, Yingchao & Lai, Kin Keung, 2014. "Value at risk estimation with entropy-based wavelet analysis in exchange markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 408(C), pages 62-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:15:y:2008:i:7:p:533-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .