Foreign entry and domestic welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 134 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1998.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Local Content Requirement, and Profit Taxation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 444-57, March.
- Lahiri, S & Ono, Y, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment, Local Content Requirement, and Profit Taxation," ISER Discussion Paper 0438, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1990. "Foreign penetration and national welfare under oligopoly," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 141-154, June.
- P. Lloyd, 1998. "Globalisation and competition policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 161-185, June.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- Anderson, Simon P & De Palma, Andre, 1992. "The Logit as a Model of Product Differentiation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 51-67, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:134:y:1998:i:2:p:250-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.