Foreign entry and domestic welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1990. "Foreign penetration and national welfare under oligopoly," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 141-154, June.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1998.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Local Content Requirement, and Profit Taxation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 444-457, March.
- Lahiri, S & Ono, Y, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment, Local Content Requirement, and Profit Taxation," ISER Discussion Paper 0438, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- P. Lloyd, 1998. "Globalisation and competition policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(2), pages 161-185, June.
- Anderson, Simon P & De Palma, Andre, 1992. "The Logit as a Model of Product Differentiation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 51-67, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan Fang & Martin Richardson, 2010.
"Private and Public Incentives for Mergers in the Face of Foreign Entry,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 520-532, August.
- Martin Richardson & Ryan Fang, 2008. "Private and public incentives for mergers in the face of foreign entry," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-494, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2010.
"A simple model of foreign brand penetration under monopolistic competition,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 235-245, July.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 0910, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," MPRA Paper 16141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominik Egli & Frank Westermann, 2004.
"Optimal Tariffs and Subsidies and Changes in Market Structure,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 406-412, August.
- Dominik Egli & Frank Westermann, 2000. "Optimal Tariffs and Subsidies And Changes in Markets Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 369, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sizhong Sun, 2014. "Foreign Entry and Firm Advertising Intensity: Evidence from China," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(1), pages 79-97, August.
- Tarun Kabiraj & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2015. "Foreign Entry, Acquisition Target and Host Country Welfare," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(6), pages 725-748, December.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2000. "Foreign Entry and Domestic Welfare: Can "Market Discipline" Be Excessive?," Working papers 83, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2001. "Foreign entry and domestic welfare: lessons for developing countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 143-162.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2001.
"Import Quotas, Export Promotion and Intra-Industry Trade,"
96, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2008. "Import Quotas, Export Promotion and Intra-industry Trade," Working Papers id:1626, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsF10; F20; F12;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:134:y:1998:i:2:p:250-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.