Theories of International Relations: from an American Science Towards a Pluralism of Thought
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Dominese, 2009. "America and the World: Obama and the War," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(1), pages 1-7, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia reforms; Theory international relations; Modernization and Europe; America and the world; Obama and the war; Great power indicators; OECD new global indicators; B30; E 17; F02; H11; K33; O14; O38; P20;
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:16:y:2010:i:4:p:813-828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .