Wages, Skills, and Integration in Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic: an Industry-level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isham, Jonathan & Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1995. "Does Participation Improve Performance? Establishing Causality with Subjective Data," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(2), pages 175-200, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afonso, Óscar & Thompson, Maria, 2011.
"Costly investment, complementarities and the skill premium,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2254-2262, September.
- Óscar Afonso & Maria Thompson, 2009. "Costly Investment, Complementarities and the Skill Premium," FEP Working Papers 323, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Malick Souare & Boxi Zhou, 2016. "Foreign-affiliate presence and skilled labour demand," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 233-254, April.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen & Mašika, Michal, 2012.
"Firm efficiency: Domestic owners, coalitions, and FDI,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 471-486.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Hanousek & Michal Masika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1016, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Michal Masika, 2012. "Firm Efficiency: Domestic Owners, Coalitions, and FDI," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp456, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," Working Papers 300, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Nuno Torres & Óscar Afonso & Isabel Soares, 2013. "Manufacturing skill-biased wage inequality, natural resources and institutions," CEF.UP Working Papers 1303, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Afonso, Oscar & Leite, Rui, 2010. "Learning-by-doing, technology-adoption costs and wage inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1069-1078, September.
More about this item
Keywordswage; skill; international integration; correlation; J31; F16;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:12:y:2005:i:3:p:432-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.