Deposit Insurance, Institutions, and Bank Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelin, Isaac & Mathur, Ike, 2014. "Financial development, institutions and banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 25-33.
- Klüh, Ulrich, 2005. "Safety Net Design and Systemic Risk: New Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics 662, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Harold Ngalawa & Fulbert Tchana Tchana & Nicola Viegi, 2016.
"Banking instability and deposit insurance: The role of moral hazard,"
Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 19, pages 323-350, November.
- Harold Ngalawa & Fulbert Tchana Tchana & Nicola Viegi, 2016. "Banking Instability and Deposit Insurance: The Role of Moral Hazard," Journal of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 323-350, November.
- Ngalawa, Harold & Tchana Tchana, Fulbert & Viegi, Nicola, 2011. "Banking Instability and Deposit Insurance: The Role of Moral Hazard," MPRA Paper 31329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SÃ©raphin PRAO YAO* & Kamalan EugÃ¨ne, 2018. "Institutions and Financial Development in African Countries: An Empirical Analysis," Business, Management and Economics Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 4(5), pages 43-50, 05-2018.
- Babych, Yaroslava & Grigolia, Maya & Keshelava, Davit, 2018. "Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy, and Financial Education in Georgia," ADBI Working Papers 849, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora, 2016. "What is the effect of unconventional monetary policy on bank performance?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 239-263.
- Gabriele Angori & David Aristei & Manuela Gallo, 2019. "Determinants of Banks’ Net Interest Margin: Evidence from the Euro Area during the Crisis and Post-Crisis Period," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-20, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdeposit insurance; institutions; interest rates;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:11:y:2004:i:3:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.