Mrak, M., Rojec, M., Silva-Jáuregui, C. (eds.): Slovenia: From Yugoslavia to the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zvjezdan Penezić & Katica Lacković-Grgin & Ivana Tucak & Marina Nekić & Sonja Žorga & Olga Poljšak Škraban & Urban Vehovar, 2008. "Predictors of Generative Action Among Adults in Two Transitional Countries," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 237-248, June.
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaela Giordano & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2015.
"Public–private wage differentials in euro-area countries: evidence from quantile decomposition analysis,"
Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 985-1015, November.
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaela Giordano & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2013. "Public-private wage differentials in euro area countries: evidence from quantile decomposition analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 907, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2008.
"Returns to education in the economic transition: A systematic assessment using comparable data,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 724-740, December.
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2007. "Returns to education in the economic transition : a systematic assessment using comparable data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4225, The World Bank.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Giordano, Raffaela & Depalo, Domenico & Coutinho Pereira, Manuel & Eugène, Bruno & Papapetrou, Evangelia & Reiss, Lukas & Roter, Mojca, 2011. "The public sector pay gap in a selection of Euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1406, European Central Bank.
- Marko Lah & Tjaša Redek & Andrej Sušjan, 2008. "The Changing Role of the Labour Market within the EMU: the Case of Slovenia," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 15(2), pages 375-387, September.
- Hrovatin, Nevenka & Pittman, Russell & Zoric, Jelena, 2009. "Organisation and reforms of the electricity sector in Slovenia," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 134-143, March.
- Raffaela Giordano & Manuel Coutinho Pereira & Domenico Depalo & Bruno Eugène & Evangelia Papapetrou & Javier J. Pérez & Lukas Reiss & Mojca Roter, 2014. "The Public Sector Pay Gap in a Selection of Euro Area Countries in the Pre-crisis Period," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 214(3), pages 11-34, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:11:y:2004:i:3:p:269-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .