Reference point method with importance weighted ordered partial achievements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yager, Ronald R., 1997. "On the analytic representation of the Leximin ordering and its application to flexible constraint propagation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 176-192, October.
- Rodriguez Uria, M. Victoria & Caballero, Rafael & Ruiz, Francisco & Romero, Carlos, 2002. "Meta-goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 422-429, January.
- Llamazares, Bonifacio, 2004. "Simple and absolute special majorities generated by OWA operators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 707-720, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:52:y:2001:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Sliwinski, Tomasz, 2003. "On solving linear programs with the ordered weighted averaging objective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 80-91, July.
- Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zaitsev, Alexander, 2006. "A multi-attribute e-auction mechanism for procurement: Theoretical foundations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 90-100, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:270:y:2018:i:1:p:25-39 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMulticriteria decision making; Interactive methods; Efficiency; Reference point method; OWA; WOWA; 90B50; 90C29;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:380-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.