Reference point method with importance weighted ordered partial achievements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yager, Ronald R., 1997. "On the analytic representation of the Leximin ordering and its application to flexible constraint propagation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 176-192, October.
- Rodriguez Uria, M. Victoria & Caballero, Rafael & Ruiz, Francisco & Romero, Carlos, 2002. "Meta-goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 422-429, January.
- Llamazares, Bonifacio, 2004. "Simple and absolute special majorities generated by OWA operators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 707-720, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:52:y:2001:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Sliwinski, Tomasz, 2003. "On solving linear programs with the ordered weighted averaging objective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 80-91, July.
- Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zaitsev, Alexander, 2006. "A multi-attribute e-auction mechanism for procurement: Theoretical foundations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 90-100, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:270:y:2018:i:1:p:25-39 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMulticriteria decision making; Interactive methods; Efficiency; Reference point method; OWA; WOWA; 90B50; 90C29;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:380-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .