Circular local likelihood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Delicado, 2006. "Local likelihood density estimation based on smooth truncation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 472-480, June.
- Marco Di Marzio & Agnese Panzera & Charles C. Taylor, 2013. "Non-parametric Regression for Circular Responses," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(2), pages 238-255, June.
- Gill, Jeff & Hangartner, Dominik, 2010. "Circular Data in Political Science and How to Handle It," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 316-336, June.
- Harshinder Singh, 2002. "Probabilistic model for two dependent circular variables," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 719-723, August.
- Ingrid K. Glad & Nils Lid Hjort & Nikolai G. Ushakov, 2003. "Correction of Density Estimators that are not Densities," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(2), pages 415-427, June.
- Kanti V. Mardia & Charles C. Taylor & Ganesh K. Subramaniam, 2007. "Protein Bioinformatics and Mixtures of Bivariate von Mises Distributions for Angular Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 505-512, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:144:y:2019:i:c:p:30-36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBessel functions; Circular data; Density estimation; Log-likelihood; Numerical integration; Product kernels; von Mises density;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0576-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .