Likelihood-based inference for power distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver & Richard Groeneveld & William Meeker, 1993. "The nontruncated marginal of a truncated bivariate normal distribution," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 471-488, September.
- Rameshwar Gupta & Ramesh Gupta, 2008. "Analyzing skewed data by power normal model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(1), pages 197-210, May.
- Arthur Pewsey, 2000. "Problems of inference for Azzalini's skewnormal distribution," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(7), pages 859-870.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahedul A. Khan, 0. "Exponentiated Weibull regression for time-to-event data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- Guillermo Martínez-Flórez & Heleno Bolfarine & Héctor Gómez, 2015. "Doubly censored power-normal regression models with inflation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(2), pages 265-286, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralised Gaussian distribution; Kurtosis; Lehmann alternatives; Power normal model; Skew-normal distribution; Skewness; 60E05; 62F10; 62F12;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:775-789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .