On the use of the Stein variance estimator in the double k-class estimator when each individual regression coefficient is estimated
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 44 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kazuhiro Ohtani & Alan Wan, 2002. "ON THE USE OF THE STEIN VARIANCE ESTIMATOR IN THE DOUBLE k-CLASS ESTIMATOR IN REGRESSION," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 121-134.
- Ullah, Aman & Ullah, Shobha, 1978. "Double k-Class Estimators of Coefficients in Linear Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 705-722, May.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 1996. "Further improving the Stein-rule estimator using the Stein variance estimator in a misspecified linear regression model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 191-199, September.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Kozumi, Hideo, 1996. "The exact general formulae for the moments and the MSE dominance of the Stein-rule and positive-part Stein-rule estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 273-287, October.
- Berry, J. Calvin, 1994. "Improving the James-Stein estimator using the Stein variance estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 241-245, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:44:y:2003:i:1:p:117-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.