On the use of the Stein variance estimator in the double k-class estimator when each individual regression coefficient is estimated
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kazuhiro Ohtani & Alan Wan, 2002. "ON THE USE OF THE STEIN VARIANCE ESTIMATOR IN THE DOUBLE k-CLASS ESTIMATOR IN REGRESSION," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 121-134.
- Ullah, Aman & Ullah, Shobha, 1978. "Double k-Class Estimators of Coefficients in Linear Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 705-722, May.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 1996. "Further improving the Stein-rule estimator using the Stein variance estimator in a misspecified linear regression model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 191-199, September.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Kozumi, Hideo, 1996. "The exact general formulae for the moments and the MSE dominance of the Stein-rule and positive-part Stein-rule estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 273-287, October.
- Berry, J. Calvin, 1994. "Improving the James-Stein estimator using the Stein variance estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 241-245, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:44:y:2003:i:1:p:117-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.