Double k-Class Estimators in Regression Models with Non-spherical Disturbances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carter, R. A. L. & Srivastava, V. K. & Chaturvedi, A., 1993. "Selecting a double k-class estimator for regression coefficients," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 363-371, December.
- Vinod, H. D., 1981.
"Improved Stein-rule estimator for regression problems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-125, September.
- Vinod, H. D., 1980. "Improved stein-rule estimator for regression problems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 143-150, February.
- Carter, R. A. L., 1981. "Improved Stein-rule estimator for regression problems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 113-123, September.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J, 1984. "Approximate Normality of Generalized Least Squares Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 811-825, July.
- Ullah, Aman & Ullah, Shobha, 1978. "Double k-Class Estimators of Coefficients in Linear Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 705-722, May.
- Judge, G.G. & Bock, M.E., 1983. "Biased estimation," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 599-649 Elsevier.
- Carter Hill, R. & Judge, George, 1987. "Improved prediction in the presence of multicollinearity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-100, May.
- Hill, R.Carter & Judge, George G, 1990. "Improved estimation under collinearity and squared error loss," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 296-312, February.
- Menjoge, Shailendra S., 1984. "On double k-class estimators of coefficients in linear regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 295-300.
- Srivastava, V. K. & Chaturvedi, A., 1986. "A necessary and sufficient condition for the dominance of an improved family of estimators in linear regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 345-349.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xinyu & Chen, Ti & Wan, Alan T.K. & Zou, Guohua, 2009. "Robustness of Stein-type estimators under a non-scalar error covariance structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2376-2388, November.
- Chaturvedi, Anoop & Wan, Alan T. K. & Singh, Shri P., 2002. "Improved Multivariate Prediction in a General Linear Model with an Unknown Error Covariance Matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 166-182, October.
- Chaturvedi, Anoop & Shalabh, 2004. "Risk and Pitman closeness properties of feasible generalized double k-class estimators in linear regression models with non-spherical disturbances under balanced loss function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 229-256, August.
- Shalabh, & Garg, G. & Heumann, C., 2012. "Performance of double k-class estimators for coefficients in linear regression models with non-spherical disturbances under asymmetric losses," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 35-47.
- Pal, Amresh Bahadur & Dubey, Ashutosh Kumar & Chaturvedi, Anoop, 2016. "Shrinkage estimation in spatial autoregressive model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 362-373.
More about this item
Keywordsbias dominance large sample asymptotic quadratic loss mean squared error Monte-Carlo simulation risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:79:y:2001:i:2:p:226-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.