Bayesian analysis of autoregressive time series with change points
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. O’Hagan, 1997. "Properties of intrinsic and fractional Bayes factors," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(1), pages 101-118, June.
- Albert, James H & Chib, Siddhartha, 1993. "Bayes Inference via Gibbs Sampling of Autoregressive Time Series Subject to Markov Mean and Variance Shifts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Booth, N.B. & Smith, A.F.M., 1982. "A Bayesian approach to retrospective identification of change-points," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 7-22, May.
- Barndorff-Nielsen, O. & Schou, G., 1973. "On the parametrization of autoregressive models by partial autocorrelations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 408-419, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:765-779 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed A. Ismail & Husni A. Charif, 2003. "Bayesian inference for threshold moving average models," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 119-132.
More about this item
KeywordsAutoregressive time series; change in the mean; fractional Bayes factor; non-informative prior distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:7:y:1998:i:3:p:243-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .