Inferences on the ratio of two generalized variances: independent and correlated cases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Iliopoulos, 2001. "Decision Theoretic Estimation of the Ratio of Variances in a Bivariate Normal Distribution," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(3), pages 436-446, September.
- SenGupta, Ashis, 1987. "Tests for standardized generalized variances of multivariate normal populations of possibly different dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 209-219, December.
- Sarkar, Sanat K., 1989. "On improving the shortest length confidence interval for the generalized variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 136-147, October.
- Iliopoulos, George, 2008. "UMVU estimation of the ratio of powers of normal generalized variances under correlation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1051-1069, July.
- Ram Tripathi & Ramesh Gupta & John Gurland, 1994. "Estimation of parameters in the beta binomial model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 46(2), pages 317-331, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Zakerzadeh & A. Jafari, 2015. "Inference on the parameters of two Weibull distributions based on record values," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(1), pages 25-40, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCholesky decomposition; Coverage probability; Generalized confidence interval; Generalized p value; Monte Carlo simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:3:p:297-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .