A bivariate regression model for matched paired survival data: local influence and residual analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juliana Fachini & Edwin Ortega & Francisco Louzada-Neto, 2008. "Influence diagnostics for polyhazard models in the presence of covariates," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 17(4), pages 413-433, October.
- Zhezhen Jin, 2003. "Rank-based inference for the accelerated failure time model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 341-353, June.
- Carrasco, Jalmar M.F. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Paula, Gilberto A., 2008. "Log-modified Weibull regression models with censored data: Sensitivity and residual analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 4021-4039, April.
- Ortega, Edwin M. M. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Paula, Gilberto A., 2003. "Influence diagnostics in generalized log-gamma regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 165-186, February.
- Edwin Ortega & Fernanda Rizzato & Clarice Demétrio, 2009. "The generalized log-gamma mixture model with covariates: local influence and residual analysis," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(3), pages 305-331, August.
- Silva, Giovana Oliveira & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cancho, Vicente G. & Barreto, Mauricio Lima, 2008. "Log-Burr XII regression models with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3820-3842, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFarlie–Gumbel–Morgenstern distribution; Bivariate failure time; Archimedean copula; Local influence; Residual analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:19:y:2010:i:4:p:477-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.