Influence diagnostics for polyhazard models in the presence of covariates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sik-Yum & Lu, Bin & Song, Xin-Yuan, 2006. "Assessing local influence for nonlinear structural equation models with ignorable missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1356-1377, March.
- Ortega, Edwin M. M. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Paula, Gilberto A., 2003. "Influence diagnostics in generalized log-gamma regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 165-186, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Hashimoto & Gauss Cordeiro & Edwin Ortega, 2013. "The new Neyman type A beta Weibull model with long-term survivors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 933-954, June.
- Hashimoto, Elizabeth M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cancho, Vicente G. & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2010. "The log-exponentiated Weibull regression model for interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1017-1035, April.
- Gladys Barriga & Francisco Louzada-Neto & Edwin Ortega & Vicente Cancho, 2010. "A bivariate regression model for matched paired survival data: local influence and residual analysis," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(4), pages 477-495, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPolyhazard model; Poly-Weibull distribution; Poly-log-logistic distribution; Influence diagnostics; Residual analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:17:y:2008:i:4:p:413-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .