Regression models for grouped survival data: Estimation and sensitivity analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hashimoto, Elizabeth M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cancho, Vicente G. & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2010. "The log-exponentiated Weibull regression model for interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1017-1035, April.
- Carrasco, Jalmar M.F. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Paula, Gilberto A., 2008. "Log-modified Weibull regression models with censored data: Sensitivity and residual analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 4021-4039, April.
- Ortega, Edwin M. M. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Paula, Gilberto A., 2003. "Influence diagnostics in generalized log-gamma regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 165-186, February.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Wei, Bo-Cheng, 2007. "Diagnostics analysis for log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4692-4706, May.
- Silva, Giovana Oliveira & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cancho, Vicente G. & Barreto, Mauricio Lima, 2008. "Log-Burr XII regression models with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3820-3842, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jóźwiak, Katarzyna & Moerbeek, Mirjam, 2012. "Cost-effective designs for trials with discrete-time survival endpoints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 2086-2096.
- Elizabeth Hashimoto & Gauss Cordeiro & Edwin Ortega, 2013. "The new Neyman type A beta Weibull model with long-term survivors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 933-954, June.
- Blanco-Fernández, Angela & Corral, Norberto & González-Rodríguez, Gil, 2011. "Estimation of a flexible simple linear model for interval data based on set arithmetic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2568-2578, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored data Grouped survival data Link function Regression model Sensitivity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:2:p:993-1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.