The Impact of Parental Transfers on Living Standards of Married Children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Tue Gørgens, 2014.
"Parents’ economic support of young-adult children: do socioeconomic circumstances matter?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 447-471, April.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Gorgens, Tue, 2012. "Parents' Economic Support of Young-Adult Children: Do Socioeconomic Circumstances Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 6376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Tue Gørgens, 2012. "Parents' Economic Support of Young-Adult Children: Do Socioeconomic Circumstances Matter?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj, 2014. "What Would Your Parents Say? The Impact of Cohabitation Among Young People on Their Relationships with Their Parents," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 1313-1332, December.
- Clara Mulder & Caroline Dewilde & Mark Duijn & Annika Smits, 2015. "The Association Between Parents’ and Adult Children’s Homeownership: A Comparative Analysis," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 31(5), pages 495-527, December.
- Nikolaev, Boris, 2015. "Living with mom and dad and loving it…or Are you?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 199-209.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:54:y:2001:i:2:p:115-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .