A compound index of national development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & van der Eyden, J. A. C., 1998. "A pilot index for environmental policy in The Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 95-101, February.
- Lukas Schrott & Martin Gaechter & Engelbert Theurl, 2015.
"Regional Development in Advanced Countries: A Within-country Application of the Human Development Index for Austria,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 1-23, March.
- Lukas Schrott & Martin Gï¿½chter & Engelbert Theurl, 2012. "Regional development in advanced countries: A within-country application of the Human Development Index for Austria," Working Papers 2012-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Yongheng Yang & Angang Hu, 2008. "Investigating Regional Disparities of China’s Human Development with Cluster Analysis: A Historical Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 417-432, May.
- Akanbi, Olusegun A. & Du Toit, Charlotte B., 2011.
"Macro-econometric modelling for the Nigerian economy: A growth–poverty gap analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 335-350.
- Akanbi, Olusegun A. & Du Toit, Charlotte B., 2011. "Macro-econometric modelling for the Nigerian economy: A growth-poverty gap analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 335-350, January.
- Zhi Li & Peigang Wang, 2013. "Comprehensive Evaluation of the Objective Quality of Life of Chinese Residents: 2006 to 2009," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1075-1090, September.
- Morse, Stephen, 2003. "For better or for worse, till the human development index do us part?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 281-296, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:28:y:1993:i:3:p:267-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.