An extension of McGarvey’s theorem from the perspective of the plurality collective choice mechanism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saari, Donald G., 1989. "A dictionary for voting paradoxes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 443-475, August.
- Saari,Donald G., 2008. "Disposing Dictators, Demystifying Voting Paradoxes," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521731607, December.
- James S. Weber, 2002. "How many voters are needed for paradoxes?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(2), pages 341-355.
- Saari,Donald G., 2008. "Disposing Dictators, Demystifying Voting Paradoxes," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521516051, December.
- Michel Le Breton & Guillaume Hollard, 1996.
"Logrolling and a McGarvey theorem for separable tournaments,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, pages 451-455.
- Hollard, G. & Le Breton, M., 1995. "Logrolling and a McGarvey Theorem for Separable Tournaments," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a08, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerry S. Kelly & Shaofang Qi, 2016. "A conjecture on the construction of orderings by Borda’s rule," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(1), pages 113-125, June.
- João Ferreira, 2016. "The Tree that Hides the Forest: A Note on Revealed Preference," Working Papers halshs-01386451, HAL.
- Shaofang Qi, 2016. "A characterization of the n-agent Pareto dominance relation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(3), pages 695-706, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:38:y:2012:i:1:p:101-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.