Logrolling and a McGarvey Theorem for Separable Tournaments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Le Breton & Guillaume Hollard, 1996. "Logrolling and a McGarvey theorem for separable tournaments," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(4), pages 451-455.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaofang Qi, 2016. "A characterization of the n-agent Pareto dominance relation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(3), pages 695-706, March.
- Lee Gibson & Robert Powers, 2012. "An extension of McGarvey’s theorem from the perspective of the plurality collective choice mechanism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(1), pages 101-108, January.
- Jerry S. Kelly & Shaofang Qi, 2016. "A conjecture on the construction of orderings by Borda’s rule," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(1), pages 113-125, June.
- Gehrlein, William & Le Breton, Michel & Lepelley, Dominique, 2017. "The Likelihood of a Condorcet Winner in the Logrolling Setting," TSE Working Papers 17-755, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1063-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mala, Jozsef, 1999. "On [lambda]-majority voting paradoxes," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 39-44, January.
- João Ferreira, 2016. "The Tree that Hides the Forest: A Note on Revealed Preference," Working Papers halshs-01386451, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:95a08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .