Characterizations of egalitarian binary relations as transitive closures with a special reference to Lorenz dominance and to single-crossing conditions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diamond, Peter A. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1974. "Increases in risk and in risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 337-360, July.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2004.
"Lorenz non-consistent welfare and inequality measurement,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 61-87, August.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2005. "Lorenz non-consistent welfare and inequality measurement," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 61-87, January.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2004. "Lorenz Non-Consistent Welfare and Inequality Measurement," IDEP Working Papers 0406, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2004.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Cohen, Michele & Meilijson, Isaac, 2004.
"Four notions of mean-preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the rank-dependent expected utility model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 547-571, August.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michèle Cohen & Isaac Meilijson, 2004. "Four notions of mean preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the Rank-Dependent Expected Utility model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00212281, HAL.
- Thon, Dominique, 1987. "Redistributive properties of progressive taxation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 185-191, October.
- Jakobsson, Ulf, 1976. "On the measurement of the degree of progression," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 161-168.
- Le Breton, Michel & Moyes, Patrick & Trannoy, Alain, 1996. "Inequality Reducing Properties of Composite Taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 71-103, April.
- Ian Preston, 2006. "Inequality and income gaps," IFS Working Papers W06/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ronny Aboudi & Dominique Thon, 2008. "Second degree Pareto dominance," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 475-493, April.
- Hemming, R. & Keen, M. J., 1983. "Single-crossing conditions in comparisons of tax progressivity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 373-380, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:575-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.