Characterizations of egalitarian binary relations as transitive closures with a special reference to Lorenz dominance and to single-crossing conditions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2004.
"Lorenz non-consistent welfare and inequality measurement,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(2), pages 61-87, August.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2005. "Lorenz non-consistent welfare and inequality measurement," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(2), pages 61-87, January.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2004. "Lorenz Non-Consistent Welfare and Inequality Measurement," IDEP Working Papers 0406, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2004.
- Le Breton, Michel & Moyes, Patrick & Trannoy, Alain, 1996. "Inequality Reducing Properties of Composite Taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 71-103, April.
- Thon, Dominique, 1987. "Redistributive properties of progressive taxation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 185-191, October.
- Jakobsson, Ulf, 1976. "On the measurement of the degree of progression," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 161-168.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michèle Cohen & Isaac Meilijson, 2004.
"Four notions of mean preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the Rank-Dependent Expected Utility model,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Cohen, Michele & Meilijson, Isaac, 2004. "Four notions of mean-preserving increase in risk, risk attitudes and applications to the rank-dependent expected utility model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 547-571, August.
- Diamond, Peter A. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1974. "Increases in risk and in risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 337-360, July.
- Ian Preston, 2006. "Inequality and income gaps," IFS Working Papers W06/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ronny Aboudi & Dominique Thon, 2008. "Second degree Pareto dominance," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(3), pages 475-493, April.
- Hemming, R. & Keen, M. J., 1983. "Single-crossing conditions in comparisons of tax progressivity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 373-380, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:575-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.