Social welfare rankings of income distributions A new parametric concept of intermediate inequality
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
- Subramanian Sreenivasan & Jayaraj Dhairiyarayar, 2013. "The Evolution of Consumption and Wealth Inequality in India: A Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 253-281, November.
- Coral Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2010.
"New unit-consistent intermediate inequality indices,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(3), pages 505-521, March.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2007. "New Unit-Consistent Intermediate Inequality Indices," Working Papers 63, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- M-super-a Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Díez, 2010. "Unit Consistency And Bipolarization Of Income Distributions," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(1), pages 65-83, 03.
- Ma Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Diez, 2008. "Unit-consistency and polarization of income distributions," Working Papers 100, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lambert, Peter & Zheng, Buhong, 2011. "On the consistent measurement of attainment and shortfall inequality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 214-219, January.
- Jayaraj D. & Subramanian Sreenivasan, 2015. "Growth and Inequality in the Distribution of India.s Consumption Expenditure: 1983 to 2009-10," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2015. "Intertemporal poverty comparisons," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(3), pages 567-616, March.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2012. "Intertemporal poverty comparisons," Working Papers halshs-00828049, HAL.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2012. "Intertemporal Poverty Comparisons," Cahiers de recherche 1240, CIRPEE.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2015. "Intertemporal poverty comparisons," Post-Print halshs-01273245, HAL.
- Florent BRESSON & Jean-Yves DUCLOS, 2012. "Intertemporal Poverty Comparisons," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 802, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- S. Subramanian, 2015. "Assessing Inequality in the Presence of Growth: an Expository Essay," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 179-199, September.
- Florent Bresson & Kelly Labar, 2007. "“Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty: Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003," Working Papers 76, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Florent Bresson & Kelly Labar, 2007. ""Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003," Post-Print hal-00179296, HAL.
- Kelly LABAR & Florent BRESSON, 2007. "“Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003," Working Papers 200727, CERDI.
- Florent Bresson & Kelly Labar, 2011. "“Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003," Working Papers halshs-00556990, HAL.
- Subbu Subramanian, 2014. "Dividing a cake (or) Distributional values in the measurement of economic inequality: an expository note," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 7(2), May.
- Kjellsson, Gustav & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2013. "Lost in Translation: Rethinking the Inequality-Equivalence Criteria for Bounded Health Variables," Working Papers 2013:18, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 02 Jan 2014.
- Francisco Azpitarte & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2012. "A Dominance Criterion for Measuring Income Inequality from a Centrist View: The Case of Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:24:y:2005:i:3:p:557-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed