Frequency polygons for continuous random fields
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/probability/journal/11203/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marc Hallin & Michel Carbon & Lanh T. Tran, 1996. "Kernel density estimation on random fields: the L1 theory," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2065, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Lanh T. Tran, 2004.
"Kernel density estimation for spatial processes: the L1 theory,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2127, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, Marc & Lu, Zudi & Tran, Lanh T., 2004. "Kernel density estimation for spatial processes: the L1 theory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Tran, Lanh Tat, 1990. "Kernel density estimation on random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-53, July.
- Tran, L. T. & Yakowitz, S., 1993. "Nearest Neighbor Estimators for Random Fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Gérard Biau & Benoît Cadre, 2004. "Nonparametric Spatial Prediction," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 327-349, October.
- Zudi Lu & Arvid Lundervold & Dag Tjøstheim & Qiwei Yao, 2007. "Exploring spatial nonlinearity using additive approximation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5401, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- D. Blanke & B. Pumo, 2003. "Optimal sampling for density estimation in continuous time," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-23, 01.
- Carbon, Michel & Garel, Bernard & Tran, Lanh Tat, 1997. "Frequency polygons for weakly dependent processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Bosq, Denis & Merlevède, Florence & Peligrad, Magda, 1999. "Asymptotic Normality for Density Kernel Estimators in Discrete and Continuous Time," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 78-95, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:55-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.