Frequency polygons for continuous random fields
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/probability/journal/11203/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carbon, Michel & Garel, Bernard & Tran, Lanh Tat, 1997. "Frequency polygons for weakly dependent processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Tran, Lanh Tat, 1990. "Kernel density estimation on random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-53, July.
- D. Blanke & B. Pumo, 2003. "Optimal sampling for density estimation in continuous time," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-23, 01.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Lanh T. Tran, 2004.
"Kernel density estimation for spatial processes: the L1 theory,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2127, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, Marc & Lu, Zudi & Tran, Lanh T., 2004. "Kernel density estimation for spatial processes: the L1 theory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Bosq, Denis & Merlevède, Florence & Peligrad, Magda, 1999. "Asymptotic Normality for Density Kernel Estimators in Discrete and Continuous Time," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 78-95, January.
- Gérard Biau & Benoît Cadre, 2004. "Nonparametric Spatial Prediction," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 327-349, October.
- Tran, L. T. & Yakowitz, S., 1993. "Nearest Neighbor Estimators for Random Fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Zudi Lu & Arvid Lundervold & Dag Tjøstheim & Qiwei Yao, 2007. "Exploring spatial nonlinearity using additive approximation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5401, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marc Hallin & Michel Carbon & Lanh T. Tran, 1996. "Kernel density estimation on random fields: the L1 theory," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2065, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:55-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.