Frequency polygons for continuous random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallin, Marc & Lu, Zudi & Tran, Lanh T., 2004.
"Kernel density estimation for spatial processes: the L1 theory,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Lanh T. Tran, 2004. "Kernel density estimation for spatial processes: the L1 theory," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2127, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tran, L. T. & Yakowitz, S., 1993. "Nearest Neighbor Estimators for Random Fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Gérard Biau & Benoît Cadre, 2004. "Nonparametric Spatial Prediction," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 327-349, October.
- Bosq, Denis & Merlevède, Florence & Peligrad, Magda, 1999. "Asymptotic Normality for Density Kernel Estimators in Discrete and Continuous Time," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 78-95, January.
- Tran, Lanh Tat, 1990. "Kernel density estimation on random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-53, July.
- D. Blanke & B. Pumo, 2003. "Optimal sampling for density estimation in continuous time," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Lu, Zudi & Lundervold, Arvid & Tjøstheim, Dag & Yao, Qiwei, 2007. "Exploring spatial nonlinearity using additive approximation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5401, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carbon, Michel & Garel, Bernard & Tran, Lanh Tat, 1997. "Frequency polygons for weakly dependent processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Marc Hallin & Michel Carbon & Lanh T. Tran, 1996. "Kernel density estimation on random fields: the L1 theory," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2065, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed El Machkouri, 2013. "On the asymptotic normality of frequency polygons for strongly mixing spatial processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 193-206, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFrequency polygons; Density estimation; Random field; Spatial data; Mixing sample;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:55-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .