Building direct citation networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent C. Ma & John S. Liu, 2016. "Exploring the research fronts and main paths of literature: a case study of shareholder activism research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(1), pages 33-52, October.
- Brian Chi-ang Lin & Siqi Zheng & Nicolò Barbieri & Claudia Ghisetti & Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Nicolli, 2016.
"A Survey Of The Literature On Environmental Innovation Based On Main Path Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 596-623, July.
- Nicolò Barbieri & Claudia Ghisetti & Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Nicolli, 2015. "A Survey of the Literature on Environmental Innovation Based on Main Path Analysis," SEEDS Working Papers 0715, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- repec:spr:scient:v:64:y:2005:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-005-0255-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0744-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pai, Ping-Feng & Lin, Chih-Sheng, 2005. "A hybrid ARIMA and support vector machines model in stock price forecasting," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 497-505, December.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013. "A survey of DEA applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 893-902.
- John S. Liu & Hsiao-Hui Chen & Mei Hsiu-Ching Ho & Yu-Chen Li, 2014. "Citations with different levels of relevancy: Tracing the main paths of legal opinions," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 65(12), pages 2479-2488, December.
- John S. Liu & Louis Y.Y. Lu, 2012. "An integrated approach for main path analysis: Development of the Hirsch index as an example," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(3), pages 528-542, March.
- Garfield, Eugene, 2009. "From the science of science to Scientometrics visualizing the history of science with HistCite software," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 173-179.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0146-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jbemgt:v:17:y:2016:i:6:p:945-959 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao, Yu & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Liu, John S. & Zhou, Zhili, 2014. "Knowledge diffusion path analysis of data quality literature: A main path analysis," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 594-605.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013. "Data envelopment analysis 1978–2010: A citation-based literature survey," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-15.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1140-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCitation networks; Main path analysis; Bibliometrics; Algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2676-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.