Scientific collaboration in Brazilian researches: a comparative study in the information science, mathematics and dentistry fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:67:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-006-0055-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Pascual Mena-Chalco & Luciano Antonio Digiampietri & Fabrício Martins Lopes & Roberto Marcondes Cesar Junior, 2014. "Brazilian bibliometric coauthorship networks," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 65(7), pages 1424-1445, July.
- Lucas Oliveira Rodrigues & Marcos Martins Gouvêa & Flávia Ferreira Marques & Samanta Cardozo Mourão, 2017. "Overview of the scientific production in the Pharmacy area in Brazil: profile and productivity of researchers granted with fellowships by the National Council for Scientific and Technological Developm," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1157-1171, March.
- Claudia Tania Picinin & Luiz Alberto Pilatti & João Luiz Kovaleski & Alexandre Reis Graeml & Bruno Pedroso, 2016. "Comparison of performance of researchers recipients of CNPq productivity grants in the field of Brazilian production engineering," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 855-870, November.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1608-1618, December.
- Melin, Goran, 2000. "Pragmatism and self-organization: Research collaboration on the individual level," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 31-40, January.
- Katz, J. Sylvan & Martin, Ben R., 1997. "What is research collaboration?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:60:y:2004:i:3:d:10.1023_b:scie.0000034384.35498.7d is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
More about this item
KeywordsScientific collaboration; Research collaboration; Co-authorship; Collaboration in science; Self-organization in science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2498-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.