The effect of a transparency report on auditor independence: practitioners’ self-assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1998.
"Financial Dependence and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 559-586, June.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, "undated". "Financial Dependence and Growth," CRSP working papers 344, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1996. "Financial Dependence and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeroen Suijs, 2005. "Voluntary Disclosure of Bad News," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1423-1435.
- Verrecchia, Robert E., 1983. "Discretionary disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 179-194, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Šindelář, 2015. "Analysis of the Transparency Reports of Auditors Operating in the Czech Republic," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(4), pages 133-149.
More about this item
KeywordsTransparency; Auditor independence; European Union; Report; Audit quality; Regulation; M42;
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:rvmgts:v:2:y:2008:i:2:p:111-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .