Correlated equilibrium as a stable standard of behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Xiao, 2001. "General systems and [phiv]-stable sets -- a formal analysis of socioeconomic environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 95-109, November.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2009.
"Correlated equilibria, incomplete information and coalitional deviations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 721-728, July.
- Francis Bloch & Bhaskar Dutta, 2006. "Correlated Equilibria, Incomplete Information and Coalitional Deviations," Working Papers halshs-00410457, HAL.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2006. "Correlated Equilibria, Incomplete Information and Coalitional Deviations," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 763, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Heller, Yuval, 2010. "All-stage strong correlated equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 184-188, May.
- Sheng-Chieh Huang & Xiao Luo, 2008. "Stability, sequential rationality, and subgame consistency," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(2), pages 309-329, February.
- Nicholas Ziros, 2011. "Negotiation-proof correlated equilibrium," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 14-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Heller, Yuval, 2010. "Minority-proof cheap-talk protocol," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 394-400, July.
- Heller, Yuval, 2008. "Ex-ante and ex-post strong correlated equilbrium," MPRA Paper 7717, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2008.
- Xiao Luo, 2009. "On the foundation of stability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(2), pages 185-201, August.
- Jobst Heitzig & Forest Simmons, 2012. "Some chance for consensus: voting methods for which consensus is an equilibrium," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(1), pages 43-57, January.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:3:y:1998:i:3:p:257-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .