Extending monitoring methods to textual data: a research agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Chris & Li, Tao & Peng, Wei, 2008. "On the equivalence between Non-negative Matrix Factorization and Probabilistic Latent Semantic Indexing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 3913-3927.
- Grün, Bettina & Hornik, Kurt, 2011. "topicmodels: An R Package for Fitting Topic Models," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 40(i13).
- Peter Swanborn, 1996. "A common base for quality control criteria in quantitative and qualitative research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 19-35.
- C. Poortman & K. Schildkamp, 2012. "Alternative quality standards in qualitative research?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 1727-1751.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaroslav Ráček & Jan Ministr, 2014. "Tools for Automatic Recognition of Persons and their Relationships in Unstructured Data," Acta Informatica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 280-287.
More about this item
KeywordsLatent semantic analysis; Latent Dirichlet allocation ; Process monitoring; Control charts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:48:y:2014:i:4:p:2277-2294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .