Link analysis: Hyperlink patterns and social structure on politicians’ Web sites in South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Han Woo Park & Mike Thelwall & Randolph Kluver, 2005. "Political Hyperlinking in South Korea: Technical Indicators of Ideology and Content," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 10(3).
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ho Yoon & Han Park, 2014. "Strategies affecting Twitter-based networking pattern of South Korean politicians: social network analysis and exponential random graph model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 409-423, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1227-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Seong Cho & Han Park, 2013. "A qualitative analysis of cross-cultural new media research: SNS use in Asia and the West," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2319-2330, June.
- Manuela Hartwig & Yohei Kobashi & Sae Okura & Leslie Tkach-Kawasaki, 2015. "Energy policy participation through networks transcending cleavage: an analysis of Japanese and German renewable energy promotion policies," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1485-1512, July.
- Han Park, 2012. "How do social scientists use link data from search engines to understand Internet-based political and electoral communication?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 679-693, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0707-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee-Yun Pan & Shih-Chi Chang & Chia-Chi Sun, 2014. "A three-stage model for smart phone use antecedents," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 1107-1115, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2534-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHyperlink; Political web site; South Korea; Social network analysis; National Assembly; Webometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:42:y:2008:i:5:p:687-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .