Measurement models for content analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Sánchez-Algarra & M. Anguera, 2013. "Qualitative/quantitative integration in the inductive observational study of interactive behaviour: impact of recording and coding among predominating perspectives," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1237-1257, February.
- Klingemann, Hans-Dieter, 1984. "Computerunterstützte Inhaltsanalyse und sozialwissenschaftliche Forschung," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 7-14.
- Loes Aaldering & Rens Vliegenthart, 2016. "Political leaders and the media. Can we measure political leadership images in newspapers using computer-assisted content analysis?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1871-1905, September.
- Robert Weber, 1986. "Correlational models of content: reply to Muskens," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 273-275, June.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D., 2008. "Economic valuation of biodiversity: A comparative study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 217-231, September.
- Andrei Kirilenko & Svetlana Stepchenkova, 2012. "Climate change discourse in mass media: application of computer-assisted content analysis," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 178-191, June.
- Bal, Frans & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001. "In search of valid results in a complex economic environment: The potential of meta-analysis and value transfer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 364-384, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:17:y:1983:i:2:p:127-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.