Item Selection in Multidimensional Computerized Adaptive Testing—Gaining Information from Different Angles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hua-Hua Chang & William Stout, 1993. "The asymptotic posterior normality of the latent trait in an IRT model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Wim Linden, 1998. "Bayesian item selection criteria for adaptive testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 201-216, June.
- Ying Cheng, 2009. "When Cognitive Diagnosis Meets Computerized Adaptive Testing: CD-CAT," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 619-632, December.
- Daniel Segall, 1996. "Multidimensional adaptive testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 331-354, June.
- Joris Mulder & Wim Linden, 2009. "Multidimensional Adaptive Testing with Optimal Design Criteria for Item Selection," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 273-296, June.
- Hua-Hua Chang & Zhiliang Ying, 2008. "To Weight or Not to Weight? Balancing Influence of Initial Items in Adaptive Testing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 441-450, September.
- Bernard Veldkamp & Wim Linden, 2002. "Multidimensional adaptive testing with constraints on test content," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 575-588, December.
- Daniel Segall, 2001. "General ability measurement: An application of multidimensional item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 79-97, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:76:y:2011:i:3:p:363-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.