Multidimensional CAT Item Selection Methods for Domain Scores and Composite Scores: Theory and Applications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 77 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Segall, 2001. "General ability measurement: An application of multidimensional item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Joris Mulder & Wim Linden, 2009. "Multidimensional Adaptive Testing with Optimal Design Criteria for Item Selection," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(2), pages 273-296, June.
- Shelby Haberman & Sandip Sinharay, 2010. "Reporting of Subscores Using Multidimensional Item Response Theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 209-227, June.
- Bernard Veldkamp & Wim Linden, 2002. "Multidimensional adaptive testing with constraints on test content," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 575-588, December.
- Daniel Segall, 1996. "Multidimensional adaptive testing," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 331-354, June.
- Chun Wang & Hua-Hua Chang & Keith Boughton, 2011. "Kullback–Leibler Information and Its Applications in Multi-Dimensional Adaptive Testing," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 13-39, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:3:p:495-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.