Online Calibration Via Variable Length Computerized Adaptive Testing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas Jones & Zhiying Jin, 1994. "Optimal sequential designs for on-line item estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 59-75, March.
- Chang, Yuan-chin Ivan, 1999. "Strong consistency of maximum quasi-likelihood estimate in generalized linear models via a last time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 237-246, November.
- Li, Tong & Hsiao, Cheng, 2004. "Robust estimation of generalized linear models with measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 51-65.
- Li, Tong, 2002. "Robust and consistent estimation of nonlinear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 1-26, September.
- Martijn Berger, 1992. "Sequential sampling designs for the two-parameter item response theory model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 521-538, December.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:75:y:2010:i:1:p:140-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.