Online Calibration Methods for the DINA Model with Independent Attributes in CD-CAT
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 77 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ying Cheng, 2009. "When Cognitive Diagnosis Meets Computerized Adaptive Testing: CD-CAT," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 619-632, December.
- Yuan-chin Chang & Hung-Yi Lu, 2010. "Online Calibration Via Variable Length Computerized Adaptive Testing," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(1), pages 140-157, March.
- Curtis Tatsuoka, 2002. "Data analytic methods for latent partially ordered classification models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(3), pages 337-350.
- E. Maris, 1999. "Estimating multiple classification latent class models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 187-212, June.
- Susan Embretson (Whitely), 1984. "A general latent trait model for response processes," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 175-186, June.
- Jimmy Torre & Jeffrey Douglas, 2004. "Higher-order latent trait models for cognitive diagnosis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 333-353, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:2:p:201-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.